I wish I could say that I had a good weekend but I did not. My father in law is back in the hospital and things aren't looking to good. It has been a long battle with his failing heart. It is very weak and barely pumping any blood through his body. He is in the ICU and it is likely he will stay there. I can't even describe the sadness I feel for my husband. He loves his Dad very much and this is very difficult for him. I can't stand seeing him hurting.
I had family come into town on Friday. Dustin and I headed over to my parent's house for dinner. Not long after we ate Dustin had to head to the hospital because his mom called with bad news. Dustin went to work Saturday morning but had to leave after the doctors called and told him that he needed to get to the hospital. I met Dustin up at the hospital and that is where the rest of our weekend was spent.
It looks like some of our Thanksgiving will be spent at the hospital this year. It is hard watching his Dad suffer. I wish I had better things to blog about. On a brighter note, I am looking forward to a 4 day weekend and putting up my Christmas decorations. I may post a picture of my non-existant baby bump this week! I swear sometimes I wonder if there really is baby in my belly. Other than being tired a lot I feel no symptoms at all.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!











6 comments:
that's so sad about Dustin's dad... i can't imagine being in his situation! ill be keeping your family in my prayers this weekend!
I am so sorry to hear about your husband's father. I will be keeping your family in my prayers this week!
So Sorry to hear about your father in law. I will keep him and your family in my prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear about your father in-law. We will be praying for you and your family.
I am so sorry about all that is going on. I will definitely keep your father in law in my prayers.
So sorry to hear about your father in law...he will be in my prayers!
Post a Comment