Yea! Friday is upon us again! This week kind of went by fast. Did anyone watch the CMA's this week? I look forward to it every year. I like Taylor Swift but man I think she won every single award. I love award shows in general because I love seeing what everyone wears. I think all the ladies looked fabulous! My husband couldn't take his eyes off Carrie Underwood. I think I looked over and saw drool coming out of his mouth at one point. Ha! Okay not really, but even I will admit she is easy on the eyes. I think she is beautiful!
I am having the hardest time finding a Christmas card that I like. I have searched dozens of websites but can't seem to find anything. I did find one that I liked but it is out of my budget. Any suggestions as to where I can find cute Christmas cards?
I am so ready for Thanksgiving. I am mostly ready to have a few days off work. All the good food will be nice too. I have family coming in town and I am excited. It just needs to hurry up and get here!
We don't have much going on this weekend. I think we are hanging out with some friends tonight and then I have a hair appointment on Saturday morning. I love getting my hair done. It always looks so much better after.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!











1 comment:
Have a great weekend! I love getting my hair done too!!
Post a Comment