Since it is almost Thanksgiving I thought I would make a list of all the things I am thankful for this year. I am so very blessed and so thankful for everything God has given me.
1. I am thankful for having such a wonderful relationship with God and I amazed daily by all the blessings he has given me.
2. I am so very thankful for my husband. I thank God he brought Dustin into my life everyday. Seeing Dustin through all the ups and downs with his Dad makes me realize just how strong he is and I love him more everyday.
3. I am so thankful for this miracle growing inside me. I am so lucky that I have been given the gift of bringing a child into this world. Dustin and I couldn't be more excited!
4. I am thankful for my family. I love them all so very much and they all have played a part in shaping who I am today. I am so grateful everyone is happy and healthy.
5. As much as I moan and groan about having to get up and go to work everyday, I am thankful for my job. There are so many people who are unemployed this holiday season and I pray that more jobs will become available.
6. I am thankful for our beautiful home and my two fur babies who greet me at the door everyday and put a big smile on my face. I love them more than I probably should love two dogs and they are so incredibly spoiled.
7. I am thankful for friends. I have a few close friends that I have known a long time and I am so grateful to have them in my life.
What are you thankful for this year?











2 comments:
I am so thankful for my family, friends, and to be almost done with college! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I love your thankful list! I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment