Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To!

On Saturday our niece turned 1 year old! We had a blast watching her swim, smear cake all over herself and open presents. There wasn't much crying going on at this party thank goodness but Cassie did get a little cranky towards the end of the day. I can't believe that she is already one year old. Where did this past year go?

I am very tired today so I am just going to leave the rest of the post to explain itself through pictures. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


She is so stinkin cute!

3 comments:

Amanda Fouts said...

She IS so stinkin cute!!!! ADORABLE!!! I love the pic of her rubbing the puppy's belly!!! TOOOOO cute!!

Shannon Dew said...

AWE she is so adorable!!!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Your niece is too cute!