Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Hair



This Wishful Wednesday is all about hair!  You all have probably read about how much I hate my hair. 

I wish I had Carrie Underwood's hair.



I absolutely love her hair.  It is long and blonde and I would give just about anything to get it.  A girl can dream can't she??

Who's hair do you envy?  Head over to The Seattle Smith's to share!

8 comments:

Candice said...

Oh yes, Carrie's hair is FABULOUS!!!

The Calhoun Clique said...

I love her hair too. Just remember she has hair extensions and probably pays a ton of money to get it to look like that.

Nicole said...

I am so envious of Carrie Underwood. She is so gorgeous and talented!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I would give an arm and a leg for her hair!!!!!!! Please one day!

Christa said...

Love Carrie's hair..it's so pretty!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

her hair always has so much volume and i love it!

Chelsi said...

Love her hair also! I picked Jessica Simpson... Cute blog! I'll be back!

A Wedding Story said...

Her hair is really pretty but I have a feeling she gets a little help from extensions ;)