Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Re-cap

Why do the weekends go by so fast?  I wish I was getting a 3 day weekend like a lot of you but I have to work tomorrow.  Ugh! It was a pretty low key weekend.  We didn't do anything terribly exciting.  Friday night Dustin didn't feel like cooking so we went to eat at IHOP.  There is one close to our house and lately I have been craving breakfast for dinner a lot. I had french toast, eggs and hasbrowns.  Yum!  I think it is funny because before I got pregnant I really could not stand eggs.  I just couldn't eat them by themselves.  Since I have been pregnant, I have eaten scrambled eggs about 3 or 4 times already.  So weird! After we ate we came home and watched a movie. 

Saturday morning I had a hair appointment.  I love getting my hair done!  I always feel so much better afterwards.  I will post a picture tomorrow when I do my update on Grayson.  Then Dustin met me for lunch at Taco Bueno and then we came home and he washed my car.  I'm so lucky!  He always washes my car for me.  Then we went to Dallas and I hit up Destination Maternity and Buy Buy Baby.  We purchased the crib yesterday! We weren't expecting to purchase one yesterday but we found one that we both loved for a decent price. 



We bought this crib in the espresso finish.  I think it looks a lot better in person than in this picture.  Dustin is going to go pick it up on Monday.  Now I just need to find the bedding to go in it. After we bought the crib we went to eat Mexican food at Gloria's.  I am afraid to get on the scale at the doctor's office tomorrow after this weekend.  I ate way too much.

I am watching the pathetic first half of the Cowboys game right now.  They never can seem to win when it counts.  I am not giving up on them yet but they better get it together.  I even wore my jersey today.  Dustin is working today so I don't really have any plans except finish the laundry.  It is a beautiful day outside today so I will probably take the dogs for a walk.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! 

6 comments:

Newlywed Next Door said...

Ohhh I love that crib! Espresso finish my favorite! Exciting stuff.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Everyone keeps saying they hate Brett Farve ..... what the heck happened! We are starting the game now (since we are on Pacific Time and just got home from church).

*Note, I do know they lost, but hubby doesn't yet.

Shannon Dew said...

That crib is GORGEOUS! I hit up Destination Maternity yesterday too, CUTE stuff!

The Calhoun Clique said...

Cute crib! I love Gloria's! We went and ate there on Saturday.

Kendall and Brooks said...

So funny - I CRAVED breakfast food too when I was first pregnant! Still do sometimes :) BUT NOT EGGS

Annie said...

sounds like you had a great weekend!
i love the crib you picked!!