Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend Update!

I am sad that the weekend and the holidays are coming to an end. I have one more day off work and then it is back to the daily grind. Ugh! We didn't really have an exciting weekend around here.  There was just lots of laziness. Ha!

On New Year's Day we slept in and then went to my parent's house for lunch.  We headed back home and I cleaned the house.  It was really dirty and I wanted to get it over with.  I was lazy the rest of the day.  It was a perfect start to the new year.

Yesterday I went shopping with my mom.  I haven't been shopping in forever.  I only made a few short trips to the mall for Christmas shopping.  Saturday I went shopping for me.  I had some Christmas money and gift cards that I was wanting to use.  The mall was packed.  I got lots of clothes.  I actually bought a bunch of maternity clothes.  I can still wear most of my normal clothes but my jeans are definitely getting really tight.  I found a bunch of stuff on sale so I stocked up.  Here I am in my first maternity outfit. Ha!



Jax wanted to be in the picture too! 

Today we ran some errands and then I met up with my good friend Jennifer and the rest of her bridesmaids to try on dresses.  It was fun and I think she has the bridesmaids dresses narrowed down.  It is cold and dreary here today and I am curled up watching the Cowboy game with Dustin. Speaking of football, I am so happy that Tech won their bowl game last night!

Here is a quick comparison on the baby bump.



My baby bump is still pretty small but it is getting there.  I think I am starting to look a little more pregnant than just fat.  Thank goodness.  We have another doctor's appointment so I will be back tomorrow with updated pictures of Baby Wynn!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

5 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

your bump is so cute and tiny!

Carrie said...

Lindsey, you are too cute pregnant! Oh the good ol days of maternity clothes. I loved those maternity pants. My sweet, sweet husband called them my buffet pants. Ha Ha (:

Christa said...

Love your little baby bump!

Kendall and Brooks said...

Cute Cute! I see it!

A Wedding Story said...

What a cute bump!