Monday, January 18, 2010

15 Weeks



I am 15 weeks and 1 day today!  We had a doctor's appointment this afternoon.  Everything is looking good.  I have only gained 4 pounds so far.  I was shocked when the doctor told me.  My biggest fear is gaining a lot of weight.  Don't worry though it doesn't stop me from eating! The doctor also measured me and said everything was right on target.  We also got to listen to the heartbeat.  No sonogram today but we are scheduled for our next sonogram on February 24.  We will get to make sure that it really is a boy in my belly!

I think I look bigger in my 13 week picture than my 15 week picture. Time sure is flying by fast.  I have been looking at crib bedding a lot lately.  I have found a few sites on Etsy that do custom bedding for really good prices.  I am in the process of trying to choose which one I want to go with. I looked online at custom bedding and everything was so outrageously priced so I decided to turn to Etsy. I'm glad I did.  The whole process seems so fun.  You can basically pick from any fabric imaginable.  I am not going to purchase anything until after our next appointment though. 

That is all I have.  Not much to update you all on.  I hope you all had a great Monday!

2 comments:

Juliana said...

You look great, what an exciting time. I miss my baby bump ever so much. That lovely baby bump....

Tatum said...

Ahh you look precious! So excited for you two! :)