OMG! It is so cold here in Texas right now. I think the temperature is supposed to get down to the single digits tonight. That is just way too cold for me. My hands, nose and feet are like ice right now. I just can't seem to get warm. Not to mention that I don't have anything to wear for this type of weather. It just doesn't get that cold here.
We got a little bit of freezing rain last night and everything shut down today. Most of the schools were closed and there was barely any ice on the roads. I made it to work with no problems and it surprisingly didn't take me that long to get there. My doctor's office called and cancelled my appointment because they were closed today because of the weather. I think it is so funny how everything shuts down just because it is cold. I can't help but laugh. That is the south for you. I am sure all of you that live up north laugh at us. You deal with this type of weather way more than we do.
I am so glad tomorrow is Friday! I will not be doing much this weekend because it is going to be to darn cold. Tonight is the big game! Texas vs. Alabama....who do you think will win? If you read my blog you know that I love the Red Raiders and I absolutely CAN NOT stand the Longhorns. I'm not sure I could dislike anything more. But, the Longhorns are from the Big 12 and everyone thinks the SEC is such a great conference. I really hope that the Longhorns represent the Big 12 with a win. I love football and I can be competitive about it so I am pretty excited about the game. While I won't be cheering out loud for the Longhorns I will be pleased to see them play well.
There is another big game on Saturday. The Cowboys are playing the Eagles for the third time this season. I am really hoping that the Cowboys make it past game 1 of the playoffs this year. The Super Bowl would be even better but I am not getting my hopes up.
The game is about to start. I hope you all have had a wonderful week and are staying warm!











No comments:
Post a Comment