Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday!

I am so glad it is Friday! I could do without this yucky weather though. It has been raining non-stop since yesterday and it is very cold. They predicted we might get freezing rain and ice but I think it is going to miss us. Thank goodness! It took me almost 2 hours to get home yesterday and it was only raining. I am very much looking forward to the weekend! Dustin is actually going to be home Saturday and Sunday! He has been working a lot of weekends lately.


We have some exciting plans for Saturday night. We are going out to eat for a friend's birthday and then everyone is going roller skating. I am very sad that I won't be able to roller skate. I haven't done it in years and I would probably end up falling. Don't want to hurt little Grayson so I will sit out and watch. I am secretly hoping Dustin will get out there and skate. It will make for some funny pictures. Stay tuned for pictures...hopefully!

Yesterday I had a stranger ask me when the baby was due! I know this sounds totally silly but I was so excited! People can actually tell I am pregnant now and don't just think I have a huge gut. Dustin just laughed at me but it was an exciting day for me! Ha! I will do a picture update on the belly this weekend. It is really starting to get out there.

My last post was on crazy dreams and I had another totally crazy dream last night and I just had to share. I dreamed that Dustin and I went to a place and picked out our baby. It was almost like going to a dog shelter except the babies weren't in cages. We ended up picking out a little baby girl in a pink sweater. I woke up this morning and immediately thought, I wonder if they are going to tell me we are having a girl at our next appointment?? I wouldn't be dissapointed but I have just had my mind geared towards a boy. I haven't picked anything out for a girl.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: