We had our doctor's appointment this morning and I am glad to report that our baby looks normal and healthy. It was so amazing to see how much the baby has changed since our first sonogram at 9 weeks and 4 days.
The baby did not want to cooperate and turn over on it's back. He or she is face down in the picture. We also got a DVD of the sonogram but I won't bore you with that. We were able to get a great shot of the baby's brain, heart, spinal cord, and blood flow. We also got to hear the heartbeat again. I love hearing it.
I am sure I peaked your interest with the title of this post. Yes, we were able to find out the sex of the baby! WARNING: It is still very early and nothing is 100% but we are pretty confident in the sex of the baby. Both the sonogram tech and the doctor guessed the same sex of the baby based on what they saw. They were in the rooms at different times.
I won't keep you in suspense any longer.....................
Grayson Thomas Wynn
will be here on or around July 11, 2010.
We are both so excited to be having a boy! I know there are lots of you out there or you know someone that found out early the sex of the baby and it turned out they were having the opposite. I have heard the stories and I am very aware that they could tell us we are having a girl at our 20 week appointment. Based on what we saw and what the doctor explained to us I am pretty sure that it will remain a boy.
We aren't going to run out and paint the nursery blue but you can bet that I will be baby clothes shopping very soon. At least you can return the clothes. Ha!
It took Dustin and I forever to decide on a boy name. We couldn't agree on anything. Dustin was very picky and did not like any names that I picked out. Finally a week or 2 ago we finally agreed. For those of you that don't know, Thomas is my maiden name. I knew that if we were having a boy I was going to use Thomas as the middle name.
Our appointment was the perfect thing to start off the new year!












8 comments:
Mason can't wait to play with his new buddy!
Congrats, Lindsey! Love the name Grayson! Too cute!!
Yeah! I love the name Grayson! That is too cool that you all were able to find out the sex already! 2010 is going to be amazing for the Wynn family!
Yay congratulations!
Love the name...and I found out WAY early with both of my babies what their gender was..and the sonographers were spot on! I bet your doctor was correct as well...
Let the shopping begin!!
eeee!!! A BOY!!! Love that name!
how exciting!!!
LOVE the name you have picked out!! adorable!!
Ahhh Congrats on the little man! So exciting!
Post a Comment