Monday, January 25, 2010

Crazy Dreams

Ever since I have been pregnant I have been having the craziest dreams. I read that pregnant women have wild and crazy dreams but I didn't realize that they happen so often. Some of them I wake up in the morning thinking "what the heck"??? Last night for example I dreamed that one of my good friends had a birthday party at the beach. It wasn't just any birthday party....her dad set up a bowling lane so we could bowl and he had a concession stand and he SOLD concessions at her birthday. We weren't kids in this dream either. We are grown adults. During the dream we were bowling on the beach and then I went to buy nachos from the concession stand. Can we say weird! I don't even live near a beach.


Another dream I had recently was that I bought the Green Bay Packers (not sure why the Packers because I am a Cowboys fan) and I was fixing to get up in front of the team and give a speech but I had no clue what to say. The whole team was just staring at me. Akward! Another time I dreamed that Dustin left me and I was crying because I was going to have be pregnant and couldn't wear my wedding ring. I was so worried about what people were going to think and I wasn't even concerned with the fact that Dustin left me. Ha!

I also dreamed recently that I was Eva Longoria on Desperate Housewives except I was in a huge house on the beach. I kept getting all these huge bills in the mail and these people were after me for the money. They were trying to kill me and all I kept doing was running through the house trying to get away. Makes absolutely no sense. I must want to go to the beach really bad because a lot of my dreams occur at the beach. There is no way I am going to the beach anytime soon though. I wouldn't get into a swim suit if someone paid me.

On another note I think I may have felt Grayson move the other day. It felt like a tiny gas bubble in my stomach. I will feel certain things but I am not sure if it is Grayson moving or not. I can't wait until I feel him kick for the first time. I have also had a few moments of pregnancy brain. I seem to forget things so easily now. My boss even told me the other day, jokingly of course, that I couldn't be getting pregnancy brain on him after he asked me for a file that I was sure he had. It was on my desk right in front of me.

I had a pretty boring weekend and Dustin worked the entire weekend. My weekend consisted of a lot of nothing. I hope you all had a great weekend though!

2 comments:

Nadalee said...

Lets go to the beach...maybe it will cure your dreams?!?

Shannon Dew said...

OMG I have the CRAZIEST pregnancy dreams too, isn't it so weird? Makes going to sleep very exciting to say the least!