Is the weekend really almost over? Time always flies when you are having fun! It is still so cold here but at least we didn't get any nasty weather. Friday night I came home and relaxed. I watched episodes of Teen Mom and fell asleep early. I really like that show for some reason.
Saturday I slept in and then cleaned up around the house. Dustin was up all night Friday night fighting a fire so he came home and went to bed. I decided to go shopping with my mom and sister while he was sleeping. I bought an outfit to wear out Saturday night! I got a reallly pretty Jessica Simpson scarf for half off. After shopping I came home to get ready because we were meeting Eddie and Angela at 6 for Angela's birthday. Eddie is Dustin's Lieutenant at work. There was a big group of us that met for dinner at La Hacienda Ranch. I had a non-alocholic strawberry daquiri and fajitas. Yum! I really wished I was sipping on a margarita though!
After dinner we all went roller skating. I was so bummed that I wasn't able to skate because it looked like so much fun. I haven't been in years. There were people of all ages there but mainly tweens. They seemed to think that texting and skating was cool. Being at the skating rink definitely brought back memories. I used to live at the skating rink when I was younger.
Dustin, Eddie and Angela putting on their skates.
My man in skates. Ha! Look at that carpet! Wonder how long that has been there?
Too funny! It looked like a lot of fun though!
I am thinking a trip back there after the baby might be in store. Everyone told me it was a great workout. Funny how it never felt like a workout when you were a kid.
Today we went to church with my family and then went to run some errands. Now we are being lazy and watching episodes of Intervention. It is still cold and dreary outside. I am thinking of making breakfast for dinner. Yum!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!











4 comments:
Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! Roller skating is so fun!
It sounds like you had a great weekend! Fajitas and a virgin strawberry daquiri sounds delicious. That is also great you found a cute Jessica Simpson scarf on sale.
Those roller skating pics brought back memories. I haven't done that in forever. You got some fun pics. Sorry you couldn't skate!
I am obsessed with Teen Mom! I am team Caitlyn and Tyler!
Sounds like you had a great weekend!! A strawberry daiquiri sounds SO good right about now!
Post a Comment