Monday, February 1, 2010

17 Weeks


Excuse my weird expression.  This was take 10  5 and I was annoyed.  My belly is definitely growing! I can't believe I am already 17 weeks.  Grayson is going to be here before we know it.  I am really hoping that the nesting will set in soon.  I just can't seem to get motivated to clean out our office.  I have so much junk in the closet and all I can seem to do is stare at it and then close the door.  Maybe once I make sure that we are having a boy and I can really start planning the nursery I will get more motivated. 

So far the second trimester has been great!  My energy is picking up and so is my appetite. Yikes! I feel like I am constantly hungry.  I also feel more bloated than I ever did in the first trimester.  Grayson is the size of an onion this week.  He can also hear loud noises such as our dogs barking or loud music.  I bet he was jammin Saturday at the skating rink! Ha! Actually he was probably thinking get me the heck out of here. 

I have also been sleeping a little better.  My back still hurts but I have found a few positions that I switch between during the night that are comfortable.  I am sure it is going to get tougher and tougher to get comfortable as my belly gets bigger.  It is so hard to imagine it any bigger. 

I am counting down the days to February 24 when we get to sweet our little one again!

5 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

You look great! I hear the 2nd trimester is better than the first, can't wait! I am waiting for the nesting too, I don't want to do a thing that has to do w/cleaning!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Your belly looks great!!

Christa said...

You look great! Love the name Grayson..too cute!

Carrie said...

Lindsey, you are so cute! And I love the name Grayson.

Annie said...

girly, you are too cute!!
the name is adorable! :)
hope you are having a good week so far!