Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day Weekend!

Happy Valentines Day! Is anyone doing anything special today?  We celebrated V-Day early.  First things first, I got the day off work on Friday!  The total snow fall here in North Texas was 12.5 inches.  Still can't believe it when I hear it.  I have never seen that much snow in my life.  Here are some pictures I got off the local news' website. 




It really did look like a winter wonderland around here on Friday.  Dustin was off too and we slept in.  We were lazy most of the morning but around lunch time the roads were driveable so we headed out to get lunch and then drop off our stuff to get our taxes done.  I am hoping for a big tax return!! 

Friday night Dustin and I celebrated Valentine's Day.  We didn't do anything special.  We went to eat at Salt Grass.  It was very yummy.  We kept it simple and didn't get each other anything.  We just wanted to go out to eat and enjoy each other.  It was a fun evening.

Yesterday Dustin had to work so I went and ran some errands with my mom.  I bought a few very cute outfits for Grayson at TJ Max.  We also went to Target and Bed Bath & Beyond.  Then I came home and walked the dogs.  It was finally a beautiful day outside.  We finally saw the sun around here for an entire day!  Saturday evening I watched Love Happens with Jennifer Anniston.  It was a sweet movie.  I did cry at the end. 

This morning Dustin came home from work and did something he has never done before.  He surprised me with flowers and a card. 


He didn't stop there.  He also made me french toast for breakfast.  My favorite! I have the best husband in the world!  Thanks babe for being my Valentine!

We are headed to church and then to lunch.  Then I plan on being lazy the rest of the day.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: