We went for our 20 week appointment today! Every thing looks good and is progressing like it should. I love getting to see our sweet little one. We got to see lots today! It is official we are having a......
It's a Boy!
I was pretty confident going into the appointment that we were having a boy. It was really nice to get that confirmation. I can officially begin planning the nursery. Finally!
Grayson weighs 15 ounces and is in the 59th percentile.
I got in trouble by the doctor today. I gained 10 pounds in 5 weeks. Yikes! I have only gained a total of 14 pounds so far but I still have half my pregnancy to go. I can't gain another 10 between now and my next appointment. I am just constantly hungry and I have never been one to eat vegetables and fruits. Hopefully I can keep the weight gain under control throughout the next 20 weeks.
I am having the hardest time getting comfortable at night and honestly I am just miserable. I haven't slept well in a while. Other than that everything is going great! I am so blessed to be experiencing this miracle!











4 comments:
I am 23 weeks with twins. I have been uncomfortable at night. I have built me a "slope" with pillows and it works. I lay one pillow down where my head goes, put one long ways and lay on it and put another on top like normal. It works for me? It makes my back feel so much better. I usually sleep on my side like that. Also, I am not much of a fruit person, but I have learned to love them. I buy fresh fruits every week and cut it all up and put it in a big bowl in the fridge. I just grab it and eat from it for snack. Good Luck!
Sounds like we are the same! I cannot stand the thought of vegetables unless it's on a veggie sandwich from Subway! I'm nervous to go to my next appointment and I have a feeling I've been gaining too much too! Sleep sucks for me already and I'm only 16 weeks! Guess we better get used to that, lol
Congrats on finding out that it is officially a boy!
Congrats on having a boy, that so exciting. And don't worry about gaining weight, your body needs it for the baby. I gained 60lbs, when I was pregnant with my boys, and by 2 weeks after their birth I had lost it all.
Post a Comment