Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Few Things...

Sorry I have been MIA but I have been super busy and I decided not to do a weekend re-cap because honestly my weekend was very uneventful.  I was also lazy and didn't do a 21 week update.  Picture and update will come this weekend!

I am so excited it is March!  January and February are just boring to me and March means Spring is near!  It is supposed to be in the 60's all week and maybe the 70's by this wekend!  Finally...I am so tired of this cold and rainy weather.  March also means my Birthday!  Only 10 more days! Not excited about turning another year older but I love celebrating birthdays! 

Grayson's crib bedding is ordered!  Finally!  It was an ordeal and not an easy process for an uncreative person like me.  I found a lady on Etsy that does custom crib bedding for a really good price.  She was very easy to work with especially considering that I am probably the world's worst customer. Ha!  I changed my mind so many times I was probably driving her nuts.  Luckily we were able to create something that Dustin and I both like.  I can hardly wait for it to arrive.  Now that the bedding is done I have started looking for decorative ideas for the nursery.  Here is a sneak peak at a few ideas I have.


and


Custom made to match the nursery.  I really love Etsy!

I'm sure all of you watched The Bachelor last night.  I knew he was going to pick Vienna so I was not surprised.  I can't believe he picked her.  Maybe she really is a different person than who we saw on TV.  Who knows.  I don't think they will last though.  I am very excited to watch Jason and Molly's wedding next Monday night!   

Lastly, I am blogging over at The Baby Cove so you should definitely check it out!  Even if your not expecting or don't plan on having a baby anytime soon, it still offers some great ideas for gifts and showers.  

Happy Tuesday friends!! 
 

4 comments:

Mrs. Ventrca said...

We have that same firetruck...Logan loves it!

Kendall and Brooks said...

So what does the bedding look like?????

The Undomestic Mom said...

SO cute!!!!!!

Christa said...

Cute! Love the letters!