I can't believe I am already 22 weeks. Time is flying by so fast and I am starting to feel overwhelmed. I feel like there is so much to do. I just keep thinking of things that I need or need to do. I don't think my list can get any longer. On top of that I feel like I am forgetting things too. I know that there is going to be something I forget I just hope it isn't something important.
Here I am at 22 weeks. I don't really feel like my belly has grown any, just other parts of my body. My butt and legs feel huge. Yesterday I went and tried on some spring maternity clothes and it was an awful experience. For the first time ever, I think I am starting to get cankles. It is not a pretty site. I just don't feel attractive and I know that I am only going to get bigger.
Other than feeling like a beached whale, I am feeling pretty great. I can't wait to breathe again. My nose is constantly congested and I can't breathe at night. Some nights I sleep better than others. I really wish I was able to take a nap in the afternoons. Usually by 3 I am so tired and don't want to do anything. I loose my balance really easy. I fell a week or two ago while trying to measure my curtains. I had both feet on the floor and I still fell. Luckily I fell on my back. It was pretty sore for a few days.
I still don't have any cravings really. Here lately nothing sounds good but I am always starving. My next appointment is on the 22nd and I have my glucose test. I am praying that the results are good. I am not looking forward to drinking that nasty sugary drink though.
For the most part I am still enjoying my pregnancy and I can't wait to see what is ahead!











6 comments:
you look GREAT! I feel you on the congestion, I feel like my nose is always full! hate it!
you look fantastic hun!!
i'm glad you are okay after that fall, that would be a bit scary.
have a great week :)
You are looking great...and the drink is not too bad...kinda like sprite or an orange soda, depending on which one they give you :)
You look so cute! I will NOT tell you how bad that drink is for the glucose test. Just keep telling yourself, "It's all for my sweet baby! It's all for my sweet baby!"
Love the updates! I didnt think the drink was that bad at all, kinda like that orange soda you used to drink at McDonalds' Birthday parties :) Remember?? haha
You look great!
Post a Comment