Why oh why do the weekends go by so fast? I really really do not want to go to work tomorrow. At least I had a pretty good weekend! Friday I got to leave work a little early and I came home and relaxed and caught up on the DVR. I think I was asleep by 9:30. It was a great start to the weekend.
Saturday I was up bright and early to go wedding dress shopping with my sister. I think she found the dress! It is really pretty and I think she made a good choice. Then I went shopping and found some cute things at Dillard's.
Also on Saturday our nephews came over to visit. We kept them overnight. I couldn't believe that Dustin made them pick up dog poo and mow the yard while they were here. Some uncle huh? They didn't enjoy picking up the poo but for some odd reason they loved mowing. I bet that will change when they get a little older. They are 8 and 5. They had a blast playing with the dogs and then we all went to dinner at my parent's house.
This morning I was up bright and early again to go to a bridal show in Dallas. I went with my mom, sister, one of my best friend's Jennifer and her mom. Jennifer is getting married December 2010. It didn't take us long to go through all the booths and then we waited around for the fashion show. There were some very interesting bridal gowns in that fashion show. I saw a silver/metallic bridal gown and a turquoise/blue gown. If you ask me they were hideous but I guess colored gowns are becoming more of a trend. I didn't take any pictures this weekend. I need to get better at taking pictures. I used to do such a good job at taking pictures.
I am so excited for Thanksgiving and I can't believe it is 3 weeks away. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays...second to Christmas of course. I can't wait to put up all my Christmas decorations!
Well, I am off to go watch football. GO COWBOYS!! I am really hoping for a win against the Eagles.











3 comments:
sounds like you had a good weekend and some extra helping hands for chores ;)
i also can not wait to put up all my christmas decorations! i want to do that rightnow!
That is so funny! Child labor!!!!
Sounds like your had a nice weekend :).
Post a Comment