Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

It is snowing in Dallas today!  I would love it so much more if I could be at home in bed. 



Commuting into work has not been fun.  It took me almost 2 hours to get home last night and it took me an hour and 30 minutes to get to work this morning.  Needless to say, this weather is better suited for the weekends.  It sure was pretty to wake up to all the pretty snow though.  I was going to try and snap a few pictures before I left this morning but I didn't have time and I needed to get on the road.

Sorry for the lack of posting but I have just been so tired lately.  I promise I will put up a 10 week picture on Friday.  I am not showing yet but I want to keep a record of how I look month to month.

Side Note:  What did yall think of last night's Biggest Loser?  I am going to vote for Amanda today because I really wanted to see her in the finals.  I think I am rooting for Danny though.  He looks amazing and has lost so much weight.  Can't wait for the finale next week!

Happy Wednesday!

 

1 comment:

Christa said...

My best friend lives in Denton and I texted her this morning to make sure she was up to see the snow! I want Amanda to win too!!