This was not an exciting weekend by any means but it was still a good weekend. Dustin went hunting all weekend so I had the house all to myself including the bed. Yipee!! I love having the bed all to myself...okay kind of all to myself minus one 80 Ibs white boxer and one 60 Ibs fawn boxer.
Friday night I went and ate dinner with my parent's at Freddy's Frozen Custard. Yum! It was 30 degress outside but I still ate some custard. I love eating ice cream when it is cold outside! Then I came home and addressed all my Christmas cards.
Saturday I did some Christmas shopping and got quite a lot accomplished. I am more than half way finished. Yay! I also wrapped all the presents when I got home. Our tree is no longer bare underneath. I also watched the second half of the Alabama vs. Florida game. So happy that Alabama won! Sorry Florida fans but I think they have been over-rated this season and thought Alabama was the better football team all along. I can't say the same for Texas though. I am not a UT fan at all but I wanted them to beat Nebraska because I want to see just how great of a team they are when they play Alabama for the national championship. I don't think UT is as great of a football team this year as everyone has said. I will quit rambling now.
Saturday night I watched The Women. I have been wanting to rent it for quite a while and since Dustin was gone it was the perfect time.
I liked the movie but thought the ending was pretty corny. I watched the end of the Texas game and called it a night. Sunday was an absolute lazy day. I was definitely feeling all the affects from the first trimester of being pregnant minus the morning sickness. Thank goodness! I was extremely tired and I just couldn't get motivated. I did manage to get some laundry done but that was about it. I watched two Lifetime movies, The Holiday and my regular Sunday night TV shows.
Dustin did shoot a deer so we will be eating deer meat in our house for a while. It has been a while since I have eaten deer and I think Dustin will have to do all the cooking for that. Not sure I can handle it. Well, I am very excited for this week as we get to see Baby Wynn on Thursday! Finally!! Can't wait to share all the excitement with you.
Hope you all had a great weekend!












1 comment:
Hi Lindsey! I stumbled upon your blog, and love it.
Deer meat?! Can't say I have ever tried deer ..
Congrats on your pregnancy!!
Post a Comment