Thursday, December 31, 2009

Favorite Memories of 2009

Time really does fly by when you get older.  I can't believe another year has come and gone.  I am off work until January 5 and I am so happy!  I needed a break from work.  We have been so busy.  Dustin and I don't have any plans for New Years.  Tomorrow morning we are going to go to breakfast at one of our favorite places, Old West.  After that we don't have any plans.  I am not even sure I will be able to stay awake until midnight so we will probably just stay in.  I'm thinking dinner and a movie sounds fabulous.  New Years day we are going to my parent's house for lunch.  My mom is making a big lunch.  What is a holiday without food, right?

Monday we have a doctor's appointment and we get another opportunity to see Baby Wynn.  I am excited and I am hoping that he or she will be more than just a little blob.  I am also hoping that we may find out what we are having.  I am hoping the doctor may be able to give us an early prediction on the sex of the baby.  I am dying to know.  We officially have names picked out for both a boy and a girl.  I can't wait to reveal the name along with the sex of the baby. 

Now back to the point of this post.  I thought I would share my favorite memories of 2009. 

My 25th Birthday in March!


I can't believe I am already 25.  Sometimes I feel so old. Ha!

Visiting my grandparents in south Texas in June.



This is me and my aunt in South Padre.  I don't get to see my grandparents very much and I love going down there and visiting. 

Celebrating our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary in August!


It was such a great evening and I can't wait for all the years to come.

Going to NYC in August!


We had so much fun on this trip.  I love NYC and I can't wait to go back.

My sister getting engaged in October!


So happy for them and I can't wait until their wedding.

Last but not least, finding out I was pregnant on October 29, 2009!


I can't wait to hold this precious little one in my arms.

I had a wonderful 2009 but I am so excited to see what 2010 has in store for me.  I wish you all a happy, fun & safe New Year!!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

What a great year! Happy New Year...have a great weekend!

Kendall and Brooks said...

You will be SHOCKED at how different the baby looks after just a few week!