Yall I am so exhausted and I am not sure where I found this energy to blog tonight. Work has been so crazy and I have been working late almost every night and I even had to go into work on Sunday. I just don't have any extra energy hint the lack of blogging. Despite being tired I did have a pretty good weekend.
Friday night I hurried out of work to meet my family for dinner for my mom's birthday. We ate Mexican food. Yum! We also had Red Velvet cake. The end of dinner was the best. When we got to the restaurant we asked them to put the cake in the back. Obviously they knew it was some one's birthday. I guess they figured out it was my mom and the entire wait staff came out with a huge sombrero and sang Happy Birthday. My mom was so embarrased.
It was hilarious and you can see from the picture that she was so embarrased. Ha!!
Saturday I slept in....like really slept in. I slept in until 10. I haven't done that in forever. I had a small amount of motivation to clean our dirty house so I spent all morning cleaning. I was wiped out after that. I spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching TV. Saturday night Dustin had his annual Christmas Awards Banquet at work. This year he was on shift so I met him. We ate dinner and then they handed out the awards. Dustin didn't win anything this year. Boo! We had a good time and it is always nice to see the people he works with. There was a photographer there taking pictures. It was the only picture I got of the entire evening.
It is kind of a cheesy picture. LOL!
Sunday I had to go into work in the morning. Luckily I didn't have to work too long. Then Dustin and I headed to his parent's house to see his dad. It wasn't an exciting weekend but it sure did go by fast.
I still have to finish my Christmas shopping and I plan on doing that this coming weekend. I have a few people left on my list and I have no idea what to get them. I can't believe Christmas is almost a week away. Where does the time go?












2 comments:
I can't believe it is as close as it is either -- kinda scary because I am NOT ready!!!
really! where does the time go!? i have to finish my shopping as well. i'm kind of dreading it :|
you had a busy weekend and it sounds like it was fun!
the pic is cute ;)
Post a Comment