I have been craving this
plus these
Yes I eat them together. I had a grilled cheese and pickles for lunch and dinner yesterday.
If this is as bad as my cravings get I think I am doing okay. I have been craving lots of pickles, mexican food...really anything mexican will do and sandwiches.
I will be back later this week with lots of updates on Baby Wynn! So excited!













7 comments:
Yum that does sound good!! I love grilled cheese and tomato soup!!
That sounds really good! Two of my favorite things! I've been "away" from the blogging world for awhile...so excited about your little bundle of joy!
I love me some pickles - even more since I have been prego :) And LOTS of bread :)
Cant wait to hear more updates on the baby! Yay!! Soo excited for you!
I want a grilled cheese NOW!
Oh yes the crazy craving, congratulations on your pregnancy.
Come check out my new blog home!
http://www.newlyweds-blog.com/
i love grilled cheese! YUM!!!
looking forward to the baby post ;)
Post a Comment