Thursday, December 10, 2009

Introducing.......

Baby Wynn!





Dustin and I went to the doctor this morning and I had my first sonogram.  I can't even describe the experience.  Amazing would be a good word for it.  It was so exciting to finally see our little one that is growing inside me.  We got to see him or her moving around in my belly.  It almost looked like he/she was waving at us. 

The pictures are a little hard to see because I had to scan them.  Next time I am bringing a flash drive with me so I can get a digital picture.  The doctor determined that I am not as far a long as they initially thought.  I am 9 weeks and 4 days and I am due July 11, 2010.

It was so fun to see Dustin's reaction and he is so excited about the baby.  I know he is going to be an amazing daddy!  We both can't wait to find out the sex of the baby.  I haven't been able to stop staring at the pictures all day.  It is just absolutely amazing. 

I am still feeling great and my next appointment is January 7.  I know I have said it a thousand times but I am just so excited!  I am glad that I am finally able to share it with you all.  Seeing our baby just made it more real.  I have a some what busy weekend and I will be sure and take pictures!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

What an adorable little peanut :)

Jules said...

That is so exciting and I love that Dustin gets just as excited as you (I think it's so cute when the dad to be is super into it). I always hear that the first sonogram makes it feel so much more real. I am really happy for you!

Christa said...

How exciting!! :)

Shannon Dew said...

OMG that's so cool! Congrats! I can imagine how exciting that must be!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Congrats!! What a special time for you!

Amanda Fouts said...

awwwww Thanks so much for sharing the sonogram pictures! I am so much looking forward to reading all about your pregancy and the birth of this blessing!

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, what a special time for y'all. I used to love our little "dates" to the OB appointments. Enjoy every single minute of it. It is such an exciting time! Congrats, again.

The France Family said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!!