Sunday, December 20, 2009

And Christmas Has Begun.....

Yes, it is technically 5 days away but we started our Christmas a little early this weekend!  More on that in a minute.  Saturday Dustin and I spent most of the day finishing our Christmas shopping.  We almost finished but have two more people on our list.  It was absolutely crazy EVERY WHERE!  I was getting a little annoyed by the end of our shopping.  I shouldn't of been considering the season but there were just way too many people out for me. 

Saturday night we went to eat with The Kerestine's.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory and it was so yummy!  I had to roll myself out of there when we left.  I ate entirely way too much but it was worth the pain.  After we ate we drove around and looked at a few Christmas lights.  Sadly, I didn't get any pictures from the night.  We had a good time as we always do when we hang out with Drew and Kelsie.  Kelsie was so sweet and she made me this.



You can clip pictures or notes on it.  It is so cute!  She is very crafty and creative.  I haven't decided what picture I am going to clip on it yet but I already have the perfect spot for it.  Thanks Kels!

Today Dustin and I went to church and then came home.  I had a busy afternoon in the kitchen.  We had Christmas at my parent's house with my Dad's side of the family.  I made a Cheese Ball and Oreo Balls.  They both turned out really good.  It was my first time to make both.  The recipe for the Oreo Balls can be found here.  My oreo balls didn't turn out very pretty but they still tasted good. 

The cheese ball was so good.  I got the recipe from a co-worker.  It was very easy to make.  If you would like the recipe you can e-mail me.  I forgot to take pictures of everything before we ate.  We did a gift card exchange this year and I got an Old Navy gift card.  I love Old Navy! I have had my eye on some maternity jeans there.  Speaking of maternity I finally took a picture of my very small baby bump.  Please excuse the way I look.  I always mean to take a picture when I get home from work but I always forget.  Tonight I had already changed when I remembered to ask Dustin to take the picture. 


  All of my clothes are becoming very tight and I honestly feel like a big tub of lard walking around.  I do not feel attactive at all. Where is that glow that everyone talks about?  I think I might actually feel better when I actually have a bump and don't just look like I have a huge gut hanging over my pants.  I am 11 weeks today...only 29 more weeks to go! 

I am very ready for Christmas to get here and I am looking forward to the short work week. 

3 comments:

Sherman Shinanigans said...

ah my friend, the pregnancy glow wont come till at least the second trimester, and even then i still felt like a tub of lard! you look beautiful :)

The France Family said...

You look so cute! :)

Jules said...

I completely understand getting a little annoyed at all of the Christmas shoppers. Traffic around here has been horrendous and the crowds are out of control.

Dinner with friends at The Cheesecake Factory sounds like a blast and I love driving around and looking at Christmas lights. That was so sweet of your friend to make you something crafty!

I’ve never heard of Oreo balls, but I’ll definitely have to check that recipe out. Look at that cute and tiny little baby bump…adorable!