Monday, May 2, 2011

Highlights

Highlights from my weekend:

1. I got to play Bunco Friday night with some lovely ladies. Always a good time!

2. Had a lazy day on Saturday and watched nothing but royal wedding stuff. I loved Kate's dress! I have always been interested in the royal family.... probably because of Princess Diana. Who could not root for Prince William and Harry after what they went through. To me William & Kate's wedding was like a real life fairytale. Just a regular middle class girl marries a prince. 

3. This is not really a highlight because it is so very sad, but I watched Dateline about the tornados in  Alabama and Mississippi. Still praying for all the victims. So very sad.

4. I went to see Water for Elephants yesterday.


 I will say this....I loved the book but the movie was not great. The movie was okay but it didn't keep my interest. It drug on a little too long. I never got bored with the book and I finished it in less than a week. Not sure why I didn't love the movie....can't really explain it.

5. Osama Bin Laden is dead! Thank you to all the troops who have fought so very hard to bring justice to our country.


No comments: