Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Randomness

It's Friday! Here are some random things on my mind today.....

* I am going to see Something Borrowed tonight with some girlfriends! I am excited to see this movie. I am really hoping it isn't a disappointment. After all, I loved the book.

* I got summoned for jury duty. Ugh. I filled out the questionnaire online and I immediately got a response saying I was qualified. Boo! I thought about calling Dustin to see if I could "temporarily" become a stay at home mom so I could get out of it.

* I dropped my lap top in the bathtub last night. At least I saved my child from diving face first over the side of the tub. Lesson learned.

* I have some coupons for a few stores that I am itching to use. I am trying to be good and not spend money. I need to save it.

* Tomorrow will be 2 weeks until my sister's wedding!

* Mariah Carey released the names of her twins...Moroccan and Monroe. Umm is it just me or do the names of children of Hollywood get weirder and weirder?

* I am getting my hair done tomorrow! It has been 6 long months since I have had my hair cut and highlighted.

* I am hoping I get to sleep in at least one day this weekend. And by sleep in I mean at least 8 o'clock. After all, it is Mother's Day weekend!



No comments: