Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings

I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to breathe. This past weekend was my sister's wedding. It was so much fun! I can't believe it is already over though. I have a few pictures to share but I will do a full re-cap once my sister gets pictures back from the photographer. I was so busy I wasn't able to snap a single picture so I borrowed these from one of the bridesmaids.

The Bride

Bridesmaids

Bride & Groom


~ I can't believe all of the storms that have been happening lately. I am praying for those in Joplin that lost everything. There are more storms in the forecast. It has been such a crazy storm season.

~ Did anyone watch the Bachelorette? I did not and I don't plan to. However, I had it on last night while I was reading. I heard a story about one of the guys on the show. I don't know his name or where he is from but supposedly he is suspected of killing his wife. He was the one who was married to his wife for 7 years and he found his wife face down in the bathtub. He said she had a history of seizures. The story that is going around is he and his wife had a huge argument that was violent and a lot of people suspect of him killing his wife. How crazy is that?

~ I had jury duty yesterday. Ugh! I got picked and had to go back yesterday afternoon. Finally luck was on my side though and the case got dismissed. Hopefully I won't get called for another 3 years.

~ We don't have any big plans for Memorial Day. Dustin has to work all weekend so Grayson and I will be hanging out.

~ 4 weeks until Grayson's big First Birthday party! I will be busy getting everything together. I can't wait!


1 comment:

Mrs. Ventrca said...

I can not believe Grayson will be ONE in four weeks!! Time flies by so fast!!