Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We did a whole lot of nothing over the weekend. The extra day off was nice. Friday night Dustin and I went to BJ's Brewery and I totally splurged on one of these....

A chocolate chunk pizookie. Seriously this is the best thing ever! If you have never had one you are missing out.

Then we came home to no satellite. Ugh. I read my book and Dustin watched some stuff on the DVR. I think it is weird you can still watch the DVR when the satellite is out.

Saturday I met my mom at Chick Fil A for lunch and then ran to Target. My mom took Grayson to play on the playground for a few minutes. He had a blast and I freaked out because his bare feet touched the floor in there. Ha! I need to get better about bringing his shoes with me. Since he isn't walking yet I never bring them.


Dustin was working Saturday so Grayson and I spent the evening playing with toys.

Sunday I went to the mall which was a mistake. Way too many people. Grayson was worn out from people watching.



Monday we went and picked up my sister and her new husband from the airport. They finally got home from their 7 day cruise to the Virgin Islands. I am totally jealous! Then we went to eat some Mexican food for lunch. That afternoon Grayson took a long nap and I finished up his birthday invitations.

I hope you all had a great weekend and thank you to all the armed forces for serving our country.

No comments: