Grayson is 10 months and we are two months away from the big 1 year! I seriously can't believe my baby is 10 months old. I swear we just brought him home from the hospital. I may need to get out the video from his birth and watch it tonight.
He is crawling every where and pulling up on everything. His favorite thing to pull up on
the toilet.
He also loves the toilet paper or sticking his hands in the toilet if the lid is up.
He is into everything. My days consists of saying "Grayson No" or "Grayson Stop" a million times. I never get to sit still either.
He loves playing with anything but his toys. He also loves playing with his daddy and his puppies.
He has 9 teeth and I can barely get him to eat baby food anymore. He wants real food. He eats anything from grilled cheese, mac n' cheese, peas, green beans, pasta or noodles, spaghetti, mashed potatoes and oreos. Yes you read that right...I give my child oreos (only every now and then). He goes nuts over them too. He also loves juice and goes crazy over capri sun.
We have been taking advantage of the nice weather and going on walks. He likes riding in his wagon.
We have had a bit of trouble with sleeping lately. We aren't getting much sleep in the Wynn household. The doctor says this is the age of separation anxiety. She also said it could be he is approaching different developmental milestones. I am not sure what the deal is but I do know I hope this stage passes really fast. I can't handle another sleepless night with a screaming baby.
Grayson has been talking up a storm and his newest thing is clapping his hands. He loves to clap his hands and does it over and over. I am trying to teach him "bye bye" but it hasn't caught on yet.
I have been busy planning his first birthday. I can't wait! I love this little boy more than life itself and my heart is full of love for him.
Thank you Lord for this precious little boy and the gift of motherhood.
















No comments:
Post a Comment