Monday, April 25, 2011

First Easter 2011

Yesterday was Grayson's first Easter! I can't wait to share with him the true meaning of Easter but we definitely had a lot of fun on his first Easter. We had a pretty low key weekend. Saturday Grayson got to attend his first birthday party for his friend Mason. Of course Grayson didn't really get what was going on but he had fun watching all of the kids. Then we ran some errands and had a lazy evening at home. Grayson has been teething like crazy and it makes for one unhappy boy.

Sunday Grayson and I went to church with my family and then went to lunch. We missed Dustin a lot. I hated that his shift fell on Easter this year but that is the way it goes. After lunch we went over to my parent's house for dessert and to hang out. No Easter egg hunt this year but I can't wait until next year. I love Easter egg hunting!


Grammy and Grayson

Uncle C and Aunt Nonnie

He got lots more loot. It was almost like Christmas all over again.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: