My father in law passed away this past Thursday. We weren't expecting it. He has been sick for the past several years.....his heart was failing. He hadn't been really sick or in the hospital for quite some time. We all thought he was doing okay. Dustin is doing as well as could be expected. He is relieved and glad that his Dad isn't suffering anymore but it still isn't easy. We are just trying to get through this week. The memorial service is being held on Friday.
My posts that I had planned will be delayed. We did have a good weekend though. I attended a couples shower for my sister and we spent time with family on Sunday. I will be back next week with much happier posts!











2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.
So sorry about his passing. Thoughts and prayers are with your family!
Post a Comment