Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wedding Festivities

My baby sister is getting married in one month and lately I have been consumed with wedding festivities. My sister got engaged in October 2009 so this day has been long awaited. I hosted her first shower at my house. It was pretty simple since I put it together at the last minute.

My sister, grandmother and I




Family

That same night we had my sister's Bachelorette Party! It was a lot of fun and my sister may or may not have thrown up in my mom's car. Ha!


The group at dinner.

Funny story: My sister is not a shy person by any means. She opened up all her lingerie at the restaurant and would hold it up for all of us to see. Our table was in the center of the room with booths along each side. A grown man and his older parents were sitting in a booth directly to my sister's left and when they got up to leave the man said that this was the most entertaining dinner of his life. He saw every bra, pantie and piece of lingerie that my sister opened. Hilarious!

Sisters

Next up was her Couple's Shower. It was a lot of fun and the weather was beautiful. We all ate dinner around the pool and it was so nice. The food was so yummy. We had brisket tacos and cupcakes from Sprinkles.



Her last shower was this past Sunday.





She got lots of gifts!

As you can see I have been busy! Now I am just counting down the days until the wedding.

Oh and I ordered this little outfit for Grayson to wear to the wedding. After all he is the ring bearer!

Grayson will definitely be the most handsome guy there!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations to your sister with her upcoming wedding!