Wednesday, April 20, 2011

On My Mind....

1. I am tired....like really tired. Grayson was up most of the night due to teething. He couldn't sleep so that means I didn't sleep. I am doing everything I can to keep my eyes open today.

2. I have been craving sweets so much lately. I am a huge sweet person and I usually crave them anyways but my cravings have been on overdrive lately. It doesn't help that Nothing Bundt Cakes is within walking distance from my office. They are to die for and I don't really like bundt cakes. 

3. I am sick of Cee Lo Green's FU and Lady Gaga's Born this Way. They play them over and over on the radio. Seriously I think they play them twice every hour. Can't they find another song to play?

4. I am also sick of hearing about Charlie Sheen. The man is messed up and I could care less. Move on people.

5. I am loving the shows Parenthood, Army Wives and Brothers & Sisters. I wish they were on every day. It was the season finale of Parenthood last night. Tear!

6. I am one of the crazy people who is going to DVR the royal wedding. Hey, at least I am not going to stay up and watch it live. 

7.  I can't wait to go see Water For Elephants but I am afraid I will be disappointed because I know it won't be as good as the book. I do love Reese Witherspoon though!

8. I can't wait to get home and go to bed. Here's to hoping for a much better night!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm going to DVR the Royal Wedding too :). I can't wait!