The weatherman has been saying all week that we were going to get snow and we did! It started really early this morning and it is still going strong. The news just said that over 7" has been reported already in some areas of North Texas. CrAzY! This is Texas people!
Here are some shots out my front door.
I went into work this morning because the roads were not bad. I left about 1:00 to head home. The roads still aren't that bad right now but they will be tonight and tomorrow morning. All the slush on the road will more than likely freeze tonight. It isn't official but more than likely I will have the day off tomorrow. Yay! I was really hoping for a snow day.
I am sure all of you that live up in the north east are laughing at me right now. I can't even imagine what it is like to have as much snow as you guys do right now. I would be miserable that is for sure. As much as I love snow days, I am so ready for Spring. This winter has just been so cold and miserable. I am ready for sunshine and warmer weather.
I plan on staying warm and watching TV the rest of the day. So glad the week is just about over!











5 comments:
I can't believe how much it's been snowing all over the country this year! Stay safe out there!
What pretty pictures! Have fun in the snow!!!
I love all your snowy pictures! I have to agree, I'm ready for spring already.
look at all that snow!!
it was finally kind of "warm" here in MN today at almost 30 degrees ;)
the pictures are pretty hun, i love the freshly fallen snow look.
totally ready for spring as well!
Love the pictures! It snowed for about 20 minutes in College Station last night but did not stick! It has been snowing so much this year...weird!!
Post a Comment