Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday



Photobucket

Today I am linking up with Shannon for SO WHAT! Wednesday.
 
SO WHAT if: 

~ I am too lazy to clean my house this week. I have better things to do.

~ I spend ALL my free time lately watching TV. Momma is tired!

~ I let my child eat popcorn, doritos, candy, cheese, crackers and cake for dinner at my sister's birthday party. He wouldn't eat anything else and it made him happy.

~ I ate chicken nuggets with Grayson for dinner when Dustin was at work.

~ I did a little too much shopping last weekend. You can never have too many clothes right?

~ I am super busy at work but I am writing this post instead.

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

Some battles are not worth the fight. Kendall has eaten Cheerios for dinner before and that's ok with me, as long as she eats!