Life has been crazy busy around here! I feel like we never stop going but doesn't everyone feel that way these days? Even though we have been busy we really haven't been up to anything exciting. I wish I could say otherwise though.
A few weekends ago we helped my sister and her husband move into their new house. My sister got a teaching job as a 5th grade math teacher right before the school year started. They were pretty excited that she was now employed and that they bought their first home. This weekend her husband threw my sister a Surprise Birthday party. It was fun but I didn't get any pictures. I was busy chasing a toddler around.
Dustin and I met with an attorney a week or so ago to get a Will set up. Doesn't that sound so exciting? We have been meaning to do it and we finally got it done. I hate thinking about that kind of stuff but since Grayson came along it is necessary. We want to make sure he is in good hands in case something happened to Dustin and I.
We have some fun things planned next month. I can't wait! Some of the things we have planned:
~ Sea Life Aquarium
~ Airshow
~Pumpkin Patch & Hayride
~State Fair (this one is still up in the air)
~ Sea Life Aquarium
~ Airshow
~Pumpkin Patch & Hayride
~State Fair (this one is still up in the air)
I bought Grayson's Halloween costume a few weeks ago. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it because I have a feeling it is going to be hard getting him to keep most of it on. Even though this isn't his first Halloween it kind of feels like it is. He was almost 4 months old last Halloween and we didn't dress him up. I am excited to take him trick or treating this year.
I am so happy Fall TV has started back up again. I am a TV addict. Sometimes it is hard to keep up. I watched some of X Factor the other night. I recorded it in case I want to go back and watch all of it. The jury is still out. To me it seemed just like American Idol. Some of the other shows I am watching this season are: Up All Night, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, 90210, Parenthood, Whitney and Law & Order SVU. To add to the craziness, I record General Hospital everyday and I am fixing to start watching Friday Night Lights. I don't how I am going to fit it all in. Told ya I was a TV addict.
Dustin and I are hoping to have a date night on Saturday night. I am excited! I don't know what we are going to do. I am trying to think of fun things to do. I was thinking maybe bowling. Just something different than going to the movies. Suggestions are welcome!
I have had the urge to travel lately. I really want to take a trip this fall or in the spring. The problem is I want to go but I don't want to spend the money. Also, I don't think I have enough courage to leave Grayson yet. It would be nice to get a way with my hubby for a few days though.
The high here has still been in the 90's. Ugh. I want so badly for the fall weather to arrive. Keeping my fingers crossed it will arrive within the next few weeks!
Dustin and I are hoping to have a date night on Saturday night. I am excited! I don't know what we are going to do. I am trying to think of fun things to do. I was thinking maybe bowling. Just something different than going to the movies. Suggestions are welcome!
I have had the urge to travel lately. I really want to take a trip this fall or in the spring. The problem is I want to go but I don't want to spend the money. Also, I don't think I have enough courage to leave Grayson yet. It would be nice to get a way with my hubby for a few days though.
The high here has still been in the 90's. Ugh. I want so badly for the fall weather to arrive. Keeping my fingers crossed it will arrive within the next few weeks!











No comments:
Post a Comment