I have been trying to spruce up my fall wardrobe. Last fall we were trying to save as much money as possible in hopes that I was going to be swtiching jobs. The fall before that I found out I was pregnant. Other than buying a few random things here and there I haven't bought any new clothes for fall in about 2 years. I have been itching to buy some new goodies for my closet.
Here are a some things I have picked up from Ann Taylor Loft lately.
I got this shirt in the gray and black stripe.
I got this shirt in the Sea Blue Heather.
I got this one in the color as shown.
I got this one in white.
I have been needing a new black cardigan.
I also picked up some new jeans too. I love the way the Loft's jeans fit me.
Modern Flare Leg jeans. I think the flare leg makes me look skinnier. I also have the shirt that the model is wearing in the picture. My parents got it for me in Chicago. I don't see it on their website anymore though.
Modern Skinny Jeans. I only wear the skinny jeans with boots. They are a lot easier to tuck into boots than a flare leg or boot cut jean. I am curvy girl so I don't think skinny jeans and flats are the right look for me.
I also snagged this cute trench coat on sale at Old Navy for $25.
I got these boots on sale at Kohls the other day. I am not sure if I am going to keep them. I can't decide if I like them or not. To me they look better in person than in this picture.
There are my new fall finds. A lot of the Ann Taylor Loft stuff I got when they were running sales such as 40% off and $25 off every $50 spent. To me their clothes run on the expensive side when you are trying to shop on a budget.
My next task is to buy fall and winter clothes for Grayson. I bought a few things on sale at Kohl's the other day. I only buy clothes for him as the season approaches. I learned very early on that I can't buy clothes for him in advance. I never know what size he will be. I had tons of clothes that I bought before he was born that he never got to wear. The size and season were off.
What are your fall finds?




















1 comment:
I love those first 2 tops! Seriously I have NEVER shopped at Loft before, isn't that a sin?!
Post a Comment