One of my favorite bloggers Shannon did this post last week and I thought I would play along.
•If I were to get pregnant again (hopefully not "if" but "when") I would want to do a gender reveal party.
I didn't really know about these when I was pregnant with Grayson.•If I could have any job in the world I'd be a teacher. I was very close to this happening but stupid budget cuts prevented it. Who knows maybe I will try again someday.
•If I had a day to myself I'd go get coffee from Starbucks and go shopping.
•If I could get married all over again I'd do it all the same. I would maybe change my color scheme but that would be about it. I had a blast at my wedding and honestly I thought it was perfect.
•If I could live anywhere in the US I'd probably live in NYC. I have been there twice and I love it! It is just so facinating and I think it would be cool to hop on the Subway to go to work or go shopping.
•If Grayson were a girl his name would have been Hadley. If I ever get a girl I probably wouldn't name her that now. Sadly the name has become too popular along with the name Grayson. Grrrr!
•If I could have any talent in the world I would like to be able to write...as in write a novel. I think it would be so fun to create any character you want and make up a story. Call me a nerd but I love to read but I also think it would be fun to write. If I could have a second talent it would be to sing. What is there not to love about singing?
•If you met me in real life you would be surprised at how very shy I am.
•If I could go back to school and get a different degree I think I would go into teaching. Or maybe get an English degree. Teaching English would be fun. Yes, I know I am a nerd.
•If money were not an object I'd build a huge house in the country and have horses and cows. Oh and I might go shopping everyday just because in my fantasy money grows on trees.
•If I could meet one celebrity I think I would want to meet Julia Roberts. I have always loved Julia Roberts. I love her movies and she has the craziest laugh.
•If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be Target.
•If we get another dog I either want another Boxer or a Bulldog.
•If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to California. I would start in L.A., then San Diego and then drive up the PCH to San Fran and Napa Valley. This is on my bucket list along with Hawaii.
•If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick the house cleaner every time. I mean I already have a personal chef.... aka Dustin. :)
•If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get a boob job. Judge if you want but I have been on the small side my entire life. They didn't even inflate when I was pregnant. It was the one body part that stayed the same size. A boob job is hopefully in my future.











1 comment:
Love that this is catching on! I love reading everyones IFs! Ummm so let's meet in Napa for some wine!
Post a Comment