I always like reading about people on their blogs. I'm nosy and I like to know about other people and what is going on in their lives. So I decided to post 10 random things about me.
10. I am deathly afraid of water....not water in a swimming pool but large bodies of water. I will not swim in a lake or the ocean. The only way I might swim in the ocean is if I ever get to Hawaii where the water is crystal clear. The thought of even being out on a boat in the ocean terrifies me.
9. My first stay in the hospital was when I gave birth to Grayson. I had never been admitted to the hospital prior to that. Also, I have never broken a bone in my body.
8. I drive a 2010 white Chevy Equinox. I am always curious as to what people drive. Not sure why.
7. I just recently started drinking wine. Gasp! I think I have finally acquired a taste for it. I will only drink white though. Still can't stomach red just yet.
6. I work in real estate. My official title is Escrow Officer. What is that you ask? My company insures title meaning when you close on a home, I close the transaction and issue title insurance. Title insurance is insuring that you have free and clear title to your home. Sounds boring right? Some days it is, I won't lie. I close mainly commercial transactions and I get to work with some major national retailers/restaurants so that is kinda fun.
5. I have been to Africa but I have never been to Disney World. Crazy right? I had the opportunity to go to Europe in high school and we made a day trip to Morocco from Sprain. If I ever go to Africa again (which I likely never will) it will be to South Africa. I WILL go to Disney World some day. We want to take Grayson when he gets old enough to remember going.
4. I don't like vegetables. Bad I know but there is very few that I will eat. My mom used to tell me that even as a baby I would spit them out. She could not get me to eat vegetables of any kind. I am still the same way.
3. I listen to country music. I grew up listening to it and I still listen to it. Sometimes I miss the good ol' days of country music like Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Reba McIntire, Brooks and Dunn of the 90's.
2. My all time favorite show is Beverly Hills 90210. I was a sophomore in high school when the series finale premiered. I didn't really get into the show until my senior year of high school though. I could watch re-run after re-run. I think I have seen every episode at least 20 times. Ok maybe not that many times but I have seen them a lot.
1. I have lived in the same town pretty much my whole life. I did go to college in Lubbock at Texas Tech for 2 years but other than that I have lived in the same town.
2. My all time favorite show is Beverly Hills 90210. I was a sophomore in high school when the series finale premiered. I didn't really get into the show until my senior year of high school though. I could watch re-run after re-run. I think I have seen every episode at least 20 times. Ok maybe not that many times but I have seen them a lot.
1. I have lived in the same town pretty much my whole life. I did go to college in Lubbock at Texas Tech for 2 years but other than that I have lived in the same town.











4 comments:
Thank you for sharing your car! I posted a while ago that I am always so curious what cars other people drive too! I drive a Mazda 3, nothing fancy.
Ha! I'm nosey too! I'm new to your blog but I love it! I drive a 2007 explorer
Haha, I'm very "interested" in simple everyday facts about other people too...and just for your information, I drive a 2006 Mazda 6 :).
I love reading random facts about people. I guess I am nosy too! Can't believe you are just now drinking wine. You must venture reds eventually. Try a malbec...it's generally smooth!
Post a Comment