Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My "New" Style

Last month I signed up for Shoedazzle.  My sister signed up months ago and since then she has received tons of cute shoes and purses.  As soon as I was not pregnant anymore I signed up.  If you haven't heard of Shoedazzle you should check it out.  It was started by Kim Kardashian and it is a pretty cool deal.

Last week I received my first purchase.


Dustin asked if I was aspiring to be a stripper. Ha! 
Needless to say these were not the shoes I ordered.  I was quite surprised when I opened up the box.  Of course I had to try them on for a good laugh.  Couldn't you see me pushing Grayson in his stroller wearing these??  Maybe if I was Kortney Kardashian it would look normal but let's face it I am far from looking anything like a Kardashian.

I will be returning the hideous shoes above for the cute wedges I ordered.  Below is the shoe I should be receiving for this month.

I thought they would be cute for work.  I just hope I can remember how to walk in them.  I need to go get a pair of heels from my closet and practice walking in them.  I haven't worn anything other than a flip flop in months.  Now that my feet aren't swollen anymore I am not limited to one pair of flip flops.

Do any of you Shoedazzle?  I think it is a cheap way for me to stay in style and hopefully they won't send me anymore stripper looking shoes. Ha!

*P.S. No one asked me or paid me to write this. I just wanted to share a good deal and a funny story with you. 

4 comments:

Amy B said...

I feel SO uncool when I do not know about things such as the Shoedazzle.
I need to figure out how to be more HIP. Any ways...I love the shoes you ordered for next month. They will be perfect to go with alot of things.
BTW I come here often and never comment. Your baby is so cute. Congratulations on him. They are such miracles.

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I've heard of Shoedazzle, but have yet to try it...this makes me want to though! That first pair is too funny!

Christa said...

Haha I actually kinda like them!

Dawn said...

I have a friend from work that has been doing this for a while. She ALWAYS has the CUTEST shoes! I've been thinking about doing it, but I don't think I'm Kardashian trendy either. :)