Thursday, August 5, 2010

Football Fanatics

Okay I wouldn't call us fanatics but we are pretty crazy about football in this house.  Since it is August I can officially say football season is here!  I love this time of year.  Dustin and I are big college football fans...especially the Big 12.  I was pretty bummed a few months ago when there was talk of the Big 12 splitting up.  They eventually decided to stay together with the exception of Nebraska and Colorado.  I guess now you could say they are the Big 10. 

This year we have a new fan in our house hold and he is all ready for football season.


I am a Red Raider fan and Dustin is a Longhorn fan.  So I wouldn't offend Dustin, I ordered a Longhorn onesie for Grayson.  I may or may not have told Dustin that Grayson was not allowed to wear burnt orange in public. Ha! Besides Grayson told me he is a Red Raider fan like his Mommy!

There is a lot of cute college gear for babies and I wanted to buy one of everything but I refrained.  I sure hope Grayson loves football as much as we do when he gets older.  We also love the Dallas Cowboys too but I have yet to buy any Cowboy gear for Grayson.  Yes you can call me crazy! 

Are any of you as excited about football as I am?? 

3 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Luckily hubby and I went to the same college but we are torn between NFL teams. It gets ugly LOL. We can agree on the Cubs though!!

Christa said...

Cute! Where is his Aggie onesie? :) I'm also excited about football season starting up!

Claire @ Completely Claire said...

OF COURSE!!!!! Love my OSU Cowboys!!