~Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been soaking up every minute I can with Grayson. I can't believe I only have one week left before I have to go back to work. I cry just thinking about it. Everyone says that once I get back into the swing of things it will get easier. I'm not so sure I believe them.
~ I can't believe Grayson will be 8 weeks old this coming Friday. Where does the time go? He is so much fun. When he smiles at me he melts my heart.
My sweet little monkey!
~ We have decided on a date for Grayson's baptism. We are shooting for October 17. I just need to call the church. I better start looking for an outfit now. I have no idea what I want him to wear. I do know that I am not feeling the whole baptism gown thing.
~ This past weekend we celebrated these two goofball's birthdays.
My future brother in law Clark and my hubby. Clark is turning 24 on August 25 and my hubby is turning 27 on September 10. We celebrated a little early. I didn't get any pictures because I forgot my camera. I can't believe my husband is turning 27. We met when we were 18 and we are both fixing to be 3 years shy of 30. CrAzY!
~ My mom and I braved the mall on Saturday during tax free weekend. I had actually forgotten it was tax free weekend until I bought an outfit for Grayson. Then I realized that was why the mall was so darn crowded.
~ Yesterday we went and visited Dustin's parents. It was good to see them and Grayson had a good time. He laughed and smiled at everyone.
~ The season finale of Army Wives was so good. I can't wait until next season. I also watched The Kardashians and I am pumped for Bachelor Pad tonight. I am also anxiously awaiting fall TV.
~ Speaking of fall, fall weather can come anytime it wants. The sooner the better. These 100 degree days are brutal.
~ My house is so dirty and it needs to be cleaned desperately. I can't find the energy to clean it though. I would rather hold Grayson or play with him.
~ I can't wait to get my hair done this Thursday. My roots are terrible!
~ I love my new blog design by Leslie @ Sweetie Baby's Custom Blog Design. It was definitely time to update the blog.
Have a great week!












4 comments:
Go check out Small Fry for something for him to wear for his Baptism!!!
Awe I can't imaging going back to work yet. I cried today b/c my husband had to go back. In a perfect world we could all be stay at home mamas...I wish you the best of luck, I know it's going to be so hard.
I am loving the new look and your precious little G! I cannot believe he is that old already!
I LOVE your new blog look! Super cute!
Post a Comment