I think Grayson looks just like his daddy. Grayson even sleeps with his arm up by his face just like in the picture of Dustin. I don't have any of my baby pictures here at my house but I did look at them when I was at my parent's house and trust me....he looks nothing like me.
My poor baby has acid reflux. I am going to pick up his medicine here in a little bit. He spits up pretty much everything he eats and hasn't been that interested in eating lately. I have to keep a bib on him at all times. I hope the medicine will work and make him feel better. I have been worried about him not eating.
Happy Wednesday! Only 3 more days until I go back to work. I am not ready for this. :(












4 comments:
Hope it helps! It has made a big difference with Mason! He wasn't a "spitter upper" but he would choke on it and swallow it back down again.
Picking up his prescription for the first time made me feel "like SO grown up" :) hehe
They do look a lot alike! Hope his acid reflux gets better!
I've been on a blogging hiatus for awhile...but you little one is absolutely precious! Congratulations! He's perfect!
Post a Comment