Hopefully.
I am not sure if I still have any followers but I'm back. The end of last year was just crazy. Plain Crazy. Work took a toll on me. I was so busy with work and then the holidays came and I just didn't have time to even think about blogging.
Things have slowed down now and I hope to be back on the blogging ban wagon. I really enjoy blogging. The holidays were good. I will spare you a recap of our Christmas. I am sure you have read tons of Christmas recaps on other blogs. It was fun but I really wished Grayson was more into it. He just wasn't into it at all. He ripped the paper on one present and that was it. After that he was over it. Next year will be the year. Then I can start teaching him about the true meaning of Christmas! We had a low key NYE....low key as in Dustin and I were asleep by 10:30pm. Lame I know.
Now it is January, a rather boring month if you ask me. The weather has been so nice here though. Doesn't feel like winter at all. The high tomorrow is 70. I did set some goals for the New Year. I am not one to make resolutions or goals. I never follow through. This year I am going to try my darndest to reach them.
1. Lose 20 pounds. I started my fitness pal this week. So far so good except I am hungry all the time. I hate diets but I need to loose some weight. My motivation is Dustin. He is training to run a big marathon at the end of this year. Me, I have no desire to run a marathon but I can't be the one sitting around getting fatter while he is training to run a marathon. My goal is to eat better, loose some weight and try to be more active.
2. Complete Grayson's first year book. I have started it so that is progress.
3. Save more money. We have been good about saving money in the past but the past couple of months we haven't been so good. I want to get back on track and grow our savings this year.
There you have it. My goals. Short and sweet. Hopefully I will be able to tell you all that I achieved all these goals this year. And because this post needs a picture.....
My little man. This was our Christmas card picture this year. I die every time I look at this picture. So handsome!
Here is to hoping that I am back to blogging this year!












3 comments:
OMG that picture!!!! So cute!! Welcome back!
O my goodness!!!! So handsome is right!!! He isn't a baby anymore, but a little boy!!!! Happy you're back, I was just thinking about you the other day!! :)
Omigoodness, Grayson is a complete cutie pie in that picture!
Post a Comment