Love them or hate them, I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon.
I happen to like the Kardashians. Are they a bit extreme? Yes, but I like them. I love all their shows. They are so obnoxious but they make me laugh. You have to hand it to Momma Jenner, she is brilliant. She found a way to make her family famous and make millions.
When I found out back in December that Khloe and Lamar were moving to Dallas, I was a tad bit excited. I instantly wished I was still working in downtown Dallas so that I had the chance to get a glimpse of Khloe out shopping. She is my favorite Kardashian by the way. I am stoked for their new season of Khloe & Lamar. It will be cool to see familiar surroundings on their show. They just leased a condo in the W Hotel for $7,500 a month. Oh the life, I tell ya.
I happen to like the Kardashians. Are they a bit extreme? Yes, but I like them. I love all their shows. They are so obnoxious but they make me laugh. You have to hand it to Momma Jenner, she is brilliant. She found a way to make her family famous and make millions.
When I found out back in December that Khloe and Lamar were moving to Dallas, I was a tad bit excited. I instantly wished I was still working in downtown Dallas so that I had the chance to get a glimpse of Khloe out shopping. She is my favorite Kardashian by the way. I am stoked for their new season of Khloe & Lamar. It will be cool to see familiar surroundings on their show. They just leased a condo in the W Hotel for $7,500 a month. Oh the life, I tell ya.
Khloe's big sister, Kim was in town recently. The extent of her trip consisted of shopping and a Mavs game.
I just recently heard that Momma Jenner struck a deal with the publishers of Star Magazine for an ALL Kardashian magazine. Crazy! In case your wondering, no I will not buy the magazine. I like the Kardashians but I am not that crazy. I am sure there are tons of people out there that will making it yet another successful business deal for Momma Jenner. I just can't imagine on all Kardashian magazine. Insane!
They may not be famous for anything other than being themselves but they sure are building an empire. So tell me, do you like or dislike the Kardashians?














2 comments:
was actually kinda excited about Khloe and Lamar moving to Texas too! Haha! I may have to take a trip up to Dallas sometime in the near future to see if I can run into them! :)
Post a Comment