I have kind of lost interest in Pinterest lately. I don't think I have pinned anything in two months. I just got tired of it sucking all my time and I kept seeing the same things over and over. However, I still love Pinterest. About the only thing I pin that I have actually made/done are recipes. There are so many cool ideas but I just don't have the time to do them.
I have made quite a few of the recipes I have pinned and I thought I would share them with you.
1. This one is by far the best recipe I have pinned. I have made it twice but sadly, since I am watching what I eat this will be a no no in my house for quite some time.
Let me just say it is the bomb! You will literally eat the entire thing if you make it. Just warning you!
I even burned mine a little by accident and they were still to die for! These are very addicting. They are a little time consuming to make though.
I made these for Thanksgiving this year. They were so yummy. I am not a big green bean fan but if you add some bacon, butter and garlic salt I am in!
I can't take credit for making this one. Dustin made it for dinner one night. I am not a spaghetti fan at all but I did like this. The only thing I didn't like was the green peppers. Next time I will make sure Dustin leaves them out.
I can't take credit for this one either but they sure were good! Dustin has made these twice and I love them. You should definitely make these soon.
Sadly I won't be making these anytime soon either. What is there not to love about funfetti? It is hard to not eat every last one of these.
So easy and so good! I love chicken & dumplings and this is a fast easy version.
I haven't made this one but I am dying to try it. The plan was to make it for Christmas morning but we were rushed and I didn't get around to it. If I make it soon I will let you know how it was.
I am always looking for new recipes for dinner ideas. If you have any please share.
P.S. - I know that any family and friends that are reading this are probably laughing. I have said many times before just how much I hate cooking. The ones I took credit for I actually did make. Not sure what got in to me!



















3 comments:
Thanks for the good recipe ideas!! :)
Hmm..your post made me hungry! :)
I love looking at Pinterest for recipes!
Post a Comment