My 3 day weekend was fabulous. I spent the entire weekend with my boys and it doesn't get much better than that.
Saturday I took Grayson to Chuck E Cheese for the first time. It was a much better experience than I imagined it being. It was crowded but the parents and kids were respectful. There were no out of control kids running all over the place. We met Kelsie and Brock there and the boys had a great time.
Daddy came for a little bit. I think he had just as much fun as Grayson.
The weather has been crazy here. It was 75 degrees yesterday and 50 degrees today. We took Grayson to the park yesterday. I loved hearing him squeal with delight as he ran towards the playground. It made me so happy. Then I discovered my camera battery was dead. Mom fail.
I love Tuesdays because I love all the shows that come on tonight. Parenthood, 90210, Texas Multi-Mammas, Teen Mom 2.....I love all these shows!
My sister is pregnant and due in July. She is having a gender reveal party in two weeks. I am excited! I am team blue because I think it is going to be a boy. I am excited Grayson will have a playmate soon!
I have made lots of progress on Grayson's first year photo book. It is so time consuming so I usually only get a few pages done a day. I can't wait to get it printed when it is all finished.
I have been wanting to go on a cruise but hearing about the cruise ship that overturned I have changed my mind. I have spoken of my extreme fear of large bodies of water. I probably would have died of fear. I don't think a cruise is in my future.
I quit watching The Bachelor many seasons ago. Hearing all the commentary from this season has reassured me that I made the right decision. How much longer can this show continue to go on?
This weekend I think we pretty much decided we are no longer going out to eat until Grayson goes to kindergarten. It is such a beating going out to eat with him. He absolutely refuses to sit in a high chair. He screams until you take him out. We try to sit in booths when we can but he won't sit still. I have given up.
I can't believe how quickly this month is flying by. Usually January is such a slow boring month.
I never know how to wrap up my posts. So consider that my final tidbit of the day!













No comments:
Post a Comment