- I wish it wasn't Monday again already.
- I have made a lot of progress on Grayson's 1st year photo book. I am addicted now.
- I am sad it is the last season of Desperate Housewives.
- I cheated on my diet this weekend. I am back to the grind today though.
- I hate being hungry all the time.
- I can't stay away from Target and spend entirely way too much money there. I seriously make a weekly trip or two.
- I want it to snow at least once this winter. I know Grayson would love it!
- I have a 3 day weekend this weekend! Woo hoo! Even better, Dustin is off all weekend and Monday too. That never seems to happen.
- Grayson pooped in the bathtub for the first time ever the other night and then he proceeded to hand his poo to me. I am sure one day he will not appreciate me posting this for all the interweb to see.
- I am not sure if interweb is an actual word but I am going with it.
- I want hard wood floors in my living room like yesterday. Our carpet is torn and so disgusting thanks to two rowdy dogs.
- My brain is mush today. Have a great Monday!











3 comments:
I'm sad about this last season of DH too. Although for being the final season this one is really not good. I'm so annoyed by the whole story line! I mean these ladies have "killed" so many people and they've never dwelled over any of them and now they've spent the entire final season going over the saaaaaaaaame thing. Lame. OK rant over, LOL.
I love this Lindsey! I can't believe Grayson is 1. Wow! Agree totally on the Target obsession and the diet...I too have fell off the wagon already. So much for new year, new size ;)
our carpet is driving me nuts because of the dogs too! They have ruined it & I just can't keep the dog hair away. ick!
Post a Comment